Thursday, April 19, 2012

Einstein Was Wrong

You CAN create energy!  It's called coffee.  And prayer.  And an intense love for Jesus that flows into an intense love for His kids.  And more coffee, with some Twizzlers thrown in just for fun.

I'm headed out for 2 full days of middle school mayhem this weekend, and I'm actually pretty stoked about it!  If you ask me Sunday night at 11:30 when we're just getting back to the church, I may have a different opinion.  But for the record, I am excited to see what God is going to do this weekend in the hearts of 47 middle school students, 7 volunteer leaders and Joel & I. 

So, while I head to bed at an unreasonably early hour to try to store up some sleep ahead of time, you go ahead and pray.  For real.  Right now.  Pray for our leaders to build relationships that lead to spiritual growth, pray for vision and clarity in teaching for the CIY staff that are leading this weekend-o-middle-school-awesomness, pray for our students to experience the power of a God who has entered into this world in order to restore it to Himself.

Catch you on the flip side.  Or when I recover from my sugar-induced energetic state.

-JB


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think - I love comments!